Re: [lsp4e-dev] workspace/executeCommand support

Hi

> my lsp4e plugin along with other custom methods, what is the recommended approach?

My personal recommandation is to try to reject as much as possible customization on client-side. The value of LSP comes when there is no need for client-specific implementation; if you start needing it, then the features of your language server are not portable anymore and you get back to the N*M integration schemas LSP is meant to avoid.

Cheers

Back to the top