[lsp4e-dev] Removing "log to console" option?

Hi all,

I have the impression that logging to console option (in Preferences > Language Servers > Logs) is inferior for many reasons to logging to file. Moreover, it's totally possible for someone who want to see the file in Eclipse IDE to just open it as a plain text file, reaching similar functionality as console.
For this reason, I'm tempted to remove the "Log To Console" option from the preferences.

Does anyone actually use it and wants it to stay, or no-one uses it and it's good to get rid of it?

Cheers
--
Mickael Istria