Re: [lsp4e-dev] Release soon?

Ah ok you're right. In this case, let's ignore my idea and we'll release with SimRel, unless someone still sees value in releasing now,.

On Friday, August 2, 2019, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No objections from me, but I believe we currently depend on platform 4.13 on master because of https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/144874/

On Fri., Aug. 2, 2019, 11:32 Mickael Istria, <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

We've got 20 patches, including valuable bugfixes and exciting new features, merged since 0.10.0 in June.
I think there is enough value to make a release now, keeping compatibility with Eclipse Platform 4.12.
After this release, we may, when needed, start to adapt new features and APIs of Platform 4.13.

Is there any objection?
Is there any work you have pending that you'd like to submit into this (probably last) 4.12-compatible release?

If not, then I'll prepare the release next week so it could be consumed by downstream projects.

Cheers
--
Mickael Istria