Re: [lsp4e-dev] simrel contribution
  • From: Per Mildner <per.mildner@xxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 06:37:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, sv-SE
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1;spf=pass (sender ip is 194.218.146.197) smtp.rcpttodomain=eclipse.org smtp.mailfrom=ri.se;dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=ri.se;dkim=none (message not signed);arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=JbWTsfhZX4ayNmAG9mVPfOMcRKKpA+g7dLtmEoKT12U=; b=UJAdCAYtHXmsvlNfeyBQuUSkUjZZebXYeuNPP09Kz8U2gKTYxHSz/e+31Slbwx52cjZo6pM0Yf6BHm8g0IJI6HmQzbeen9fddertEauexa/+KeSIzzEEYb3BD9OBc1dEvb3d+lyGrkacEgLoeBmfA3zFixQXxXA5ifctWse6Ggh+dX7aaNARdgxk+M0TllBIlnYxQMQZGtj2xf1OiVJuGzLleguaTGH+DXguVZoRQR7dOXP48T1aDiJ7+XvFBi79cqOB9CmOL1IhehsQ1m74F6SnhjbBymOHYTpDhQ/rFJgIX0fHyeV2hRIqGPEZFLdzOSyMWPgYNPI+3aT1xfEMWA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=hZoacTXQeEUY65rn1KcYkGqSOwU/xBYvD2ZUREEon2rxVuZFzozyMRTHd5NGR2Fbae4eQRQBrVq623UMdN6eThtgzW9k6Bwzi5YoSTO0+PHua6zAuleAR5jwbfghHZ02Yfi0Aa8ffQlsQOijCEqqMQzZsMaOJf3X+z3P8JowwP40zrE8VY7Yb224rXZ+51fVLIyAI6eQIV3L6284q641GnuhjrD+0BzB7/gl1L05GfI2LRDesiS0vipLtwiN7q5GXhQm75nqfwNbehhndktlxvcxnXPIbQJcI56b1lLqIUcSj+cRapExrqWu6hIafR07KjaRijF2A48iwJvYq/puwQ==

I used the source-version of LSP4E and only to test my own LSP4J-based language server.