Re: [lsp4e-dev] How to use the generic editor with all/more of the LS features, like outline, formatting?
  • From: Per Mildner <per.mildner@xxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:28:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, sv-SE
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1;spf=pass (sender ip is 194.218.146.197) smtp.rcpttodomain=eclipse.org smtp.mailfrom=ri.se;dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=ri.se;dkim=none (message not signed);arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=AxlsWwZHrQupsUsSSBAhOJkMQwEVRppo/6JR2Z9ujUE=; b=EfyDvP1htbbUdMZMg+HW9GZNZTdTbD8N52MgRaohx6CpobSLLUD4Pt3/3lS9t+/5A4ipzL/pSnsOWqpMRf+r0PkZLqAuMZE2jepOfzGAiq7BSuRAD3QVdKAjer1Xs+2SPhcXJt9WTtpNgSFYwyt6KW5+zsu3Jx+mATalulNq0JBXWhe8+OuYVLGE3Ia8TlXUH39G+rnhH7Q1T4I8zhQHk98SnceVIKOU6KDnFyjJOfTuTtRrbYOpmeDR2CSWInNDyLg0Wko4ZciHblwUi68aAz+R2rCtgE636KmuRJwBT/cphHGI4WiMKPcGuassrgiIzweNeWfLb0zeefj64x+esg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=g7OMcV51UnZoPSBXOQZVchUqnXjDdrfsKvN9E1UUctt6iSTQaQziL9EG9VITXtR9tTg5aCiN3+4Z8NyC5sN/CbpSdCbxvV+fLiC1WW91htgQaLemKLHYMeB4tWBZvUkYmUCc4MgzcjmclzLixWv8xl801p6+2qRPF0tYisSqjJecCW8wFWZTror/c/OuqdGTu+U+Si5DWxxWJPvdD5MjUby2/tAtak4WiPOf/lrb/9pIGo4W/Eeb9js6+/jGZFs8O0oFlkAhDNFDYTd9KQ69y9b73LFn2f+lOKLBJPo4tJGnqjJzatjpgARmAVeNe+sgAPIPA8VRJXXcAiNDAvk0Vg==

And of course, trying again everything works even better than I had hoped. Awesome.

I do not know what the problem was last time I tried.

Thanks.