Re: [lsp4e-dev] first impressions

On 12/06/2016 11:25 PM, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
I see it in the dev console. The documentSymbols request has id=1 and the initialization has id=2, so I guess this is also the order. I will try to debug it.
I can't say if it causes issues, but I think it depends on if the server can handle the situation or not. The protocol doesn't specify if the first message isn't an initialisation.
Yeah, this seems unsafe.
Can you please report it in Bugzilla, with some steps to reproduce?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top