Od: lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 1 grudnia 2016 13:41
Do: lsp4e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Temat: [lsp4e-dev] Eclipse Converge

Hi crew,

I just wanted to drop a note that Eclipse Converge CfP is open until December 12: https://www.eclipseconverge.org/na2017/cfp

It would be great if LSP4E were presented there. I personally cannot join this conference for (happy) family matters. I got in touch with Michal about it already and he's not sure where he can submit or not.
If you're interested, let's use that thread to coordinate the potential presenters to increase chances for LSP4E to be featured in the program.

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top