[linuxtools-dev] API Tools now enabled

Hi,

I've enabled the PDE API Tools on all of our non-tests/examples/feature
projects.  There is documentation here on how to use PDE's API Tools:

  http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?nav=%2F4_3_9_5

You'll need to have a baseline against which you can compare current
API.  To make this easier, I created a new feature:
org.eclipse.linuxtools.sdk and put it in the releng directory of our git
repo.  You can use the export wizard to easily get a local p2 repo
containing all the plugins (not just those in category.xml) for use as
an API baseline.

For 0.9.1 and a potential 0.10, use 0.9.0 as the API baseline.  I
cherry-picked the SDK feature to stable-0.9 for this use case.

You'll see bugs as I file them to get us to a stable and clean API for
1.0.  Please fix them :)

Thanks and take care,

Andrew

Back to the top