Re: [libra-dev] Bugzilla cleanup

Hi Hannes,

Welcome on board as a committer :)

It would be really great if you do the cleanup.

BTW, do you use or plan to use any other Libra components except WAR Products?

Kaloyan

On 10/17/2016 01:16 PM, Hannes Erven wrote:
Good morning,

as you have probably noticed, the commiter vote has succeeded and I am now proud to be part of this project.

For starters, I have subscribed to the project-inbox Bugzilla account and plan on cleaning up the issues that have piled up there:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&known_name=Libra&list_id=15242772&order=Last%20Changed&product=Libra&query_based_on=Libra&query_format=advanced

So far, I'm not aware of any issues that seem to require immediate attention. If there are, please ping me and I'll see what I can do.

Best regards,

    -hannes