Re: [libra-dev] Libra Weekly Status Call

Hi!

Martin Lippert will represent Virgo on this call.

And I already voted in the Doodle... :-)

Cheers,
-Martin

Regards,
Glyn

On 14 Feb 2011, at 11:47, Raev, Kaloyan wrote:

Hello,
I propose that we start having a weekly status phone call. This will
help us coordinating our efforts for: getting easier through the
initial contribution process, align our contributions, and prepare for
the Indigo release.
I have started a Doodle poll for selecting the best time slot for the
conference call:
_http://doodle.com/b9mrmgiwzgrxxrf9_
We have committers in Europe and in North America. Therefore, due to
the time zone difference, the options available are the late office
hours in Europe and the early office hours in North America. Let’s
have this week for voting and, hopefully, kick off the first call next
week.
There is no problem for SAP to host the conference call. There is a
toll free number available for most of the countries. Our conferencing
system is based on Adobe Connect – it is possible to have desktop
sharing as well. I will send the dial-up info with the first meeting
request.
Greetings,
*Kaloyan Raev*|T +359 2 9157-416
*SAP Labs Bulgaria*|PO LJS for StreamWork