Re: [leshan-dev] Apache Kafka and Leshan integration Project

Hi Simon,

Thank you for looking at it,

agreed about the status of the ‘leshan-server-demo’, mainly as I already state in the blog and in the GitHub project, it’s a prototype to spin out discussions, there is still more work to be done..

Thanks again
-Christos