Re: [leshan-dev] Should Leshan just be used for management or data collection?

Hi,

   Leshan server does not store data read on devices.

   It stores data like registration but not responses of requests.

   You could see it like and http library which will store the session, allow you to send request and receive response. Up to you do to what you want with this data like storing it in a file or DB.

Simon