Re: [leshan-dev] When does the DTLS session expires in an Leshan Server?

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the quick response.

I understand that now we cannot configure the DTLS session lifetime, but is there a way we can find the lifetime? Or there is no limit for the lifetime, this means it will be alive until one of the communication parties will tear it down?

Best regards,
Andrei