[leshan-dev] Leshan OSGI

Hi,

   Long time ago, we get a contribution about making OSGi bundle with Leshan : https://github.com/eclipse/leshan.osgi
   A build was created : https://hudson.eclipse.org/leshan/job/leshan.osgi/
   And some pom.xml modified in leshan to achieve this goal.

   But :
    - the older Jenkins job date from Jun 30, 2017.
    - all the job from this date failed (30 jobs).
    - the code is based on a really old version of Leshan (v0.1.11-M7)
    - there is no activity on https://github.com/eclipse/leshan.osgi since the ends of 2016.     - pom configuration in Leshan about OSGi seems to be incorrect (we have some warning about that and trying to build bundle with maven-bundle seems to does works properly)
   And nobody seems to worry about that.

   All of this make me feel that this projet could be stop or at least specific code in Leshan could be removed.

   Any objections about that ?

Simon

Back to the top