Re: [leshan-dev] Modify Leshan Server ports

if you are coding :
LeshanServerBuilder.setLocalAddress
LeshanServerBuilder.setLocalSecureAddress

if you just play with the demo :
java -jar leshan-server-demo.jar -lp 8888 - slp 9999
(lp coap port, slp coaps port)

Le 05/09/2017 à 11:56, techs o a écrit :
Hi all,

I need to modify the Leshan Server default ports (5683 for coap and 5683 for coaps), since I have another proxy,  installed on the same machine, that uses these ports.

How to configure the Leshan Server and modify the default ports ?

Thanks in advance,
T.