Re: [leshan-dev] Incorrect Bootstrap server Uri configured

Hi Peter,

it was some “years ago”, so it may be deprecated.

The WebUI offers you a “very basic” variant to enter the bootstrap config for a client.

If you want to change such a configuration, you’re intended to use the REST API, see

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/leshan-dev/msg00803.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn