Från: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> för Manu Sangoi <manu.sangoi.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
Skickat: den 25 augusti 2017 17:06:51
Till: leshan developer discussions
Ämne: Re: [leshan-dev] bootstrap resource

Hello Peter,

A demo instance of the bootstrap server (leshan-bsserver-demo) is also available on the Eclipse sandbox: http://leshan.eclipse.org/bs/
You can use coap://leshan.eclipse.org:5783 and coaps://leshan.eclipse.org:5784.

Thanks.
Manu

Hello Peter,

> Are you aware of any open interoperability servers publishing the bootstrap interface?

I guess you mean "open sandbox", where you drop your configuration and bootstrap your device?
No, I don't.

If you want to try running it on your own,

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/leshan-dev/msg00803.html

may help to configure it.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

P.S.: Could you solve your DTLS issue?

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY | http://www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn