Från: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> för Kraus Achim (INST/ECS4) <Achim.Kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Skickat: den 11 augusti 2017 16:54
Till: leshan developer discussions
Ämne: Re: [leshan-dev] Strange exception?

Hi Peter,

I feel, there is a basic misunderstanding:

A server would not be able to give you much more information except, that the MAC is wrong.
It may be able to write the right MAC to the log (I could change an experimental scandium build
for that, but in my experience this is mostly not that useful, because you don't see in the right MAC
what was going wrong, when calculating yours).

Though you said, java is not yours, I thought C maybe and therefore pointed to tinydtls.
So I'm wrong or are you used to C? if you're not used C, I understand, that tinydtls also doesn't help you.
But if you're used to C, the common way in open source is to fetch the source, build it, and run it.
And then start to modify it for your needs, e.g. add or enable more logging.

So: please move now to californium, I will no longer answer here in the leshan list

[2]https://github.com/eclipse/californium/issues

and clarify, if you used to C or really still need a special scandium build with extended logging.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY | http://www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn