[leshan-dev] Does Leshan client conflict with a separate Californium Server running on the same host ?

Greetings,

My question sounds quite weird. Anyway, I am trying to implement a gateway between my device and Leshan server. My idea is to send the data from the sensor to the gateway using pure CoAP from Californium. At the gateway, I will map the retrieved data from the sensor to a Leshan client and send it to Leshan server. The CoAP server from Californium listens on port 5683 so I am uncertain if it will conflict with the "CoAP part" of Leshan client when both of them start at the same time. Could anyone give me some advice ?
Thank you in advance,
Thong Q. Nguyen

Back to the top