Re: [leshan-dev] Change Leshan IP Type from Type B to Type A

Type B means more IP constraints especially when we want to integrate new dependency, but "theoretically" this bring more legal warranty.

If nobodies needs this legal warranty, I prefer to not add unnecessary process/constraints.

If one day someone needs/ask for a Type B release we could consider to launch the fat IP check process at this time. If problems will be detected we will try to resolve it by using alternative dependency or just removing not absolutely needed dependency. (e.g. remove a problematic javascript library in leshan server demo)

This does not mean that we should not pay attention to future dependencies we integrate in Leshan.