Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan client based on C

I use https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama/ for testing purpose.

https://github.com/AVSystem/Anjay is another open source implementation but I never tested it.

Simon

Le 09/06/2017 à 11:27, Joakim Eriksson a écrit :
You can also use our Contiki-lwm2m in standalone mode.

See:

It works well and you can either use it on a 6LoWPAN device (running Contiki) or just
on the linux stack.

(there are some brief instructions on the wiki at GitHub).

Best regards,
— Joakim