Re: [leshan-dev] How to config Leshan Bootstrap server with DTLS PSK

HI,

It's long ago, that I tried it out. As far as I remember, the BootStrapServer takes the credentials for its
own DTLS connections from the BootstrapConfig. So have a look at the

BootstrapSecurityStoreImpl. getByIdentity(String identity).

It traverses all lwm2m security objects in the BootstrapConfig and returns the credentials from the first
with the provided identity. It generates a json with that BootstrapConfig and it may be required, that you
adjust this json for your use case (setup the security infos for the bootstrap server to use PSK and
provide the credentials to use).

The idea behind that is, that after the bootstrap is successful, the client should use these credentials
To connect the BootstrapServer. Therefore it just looks for the credentials in the configuration data it
would sent to the client during bootstrap.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Communications (INST/ECS4)
Stuttgarter Straße 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de
http://www.blog.bosch-si.com/

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B