[leshan-dev] Continuous data with Lwm2m

Hi folks,
sorry if this is not the right mailing list for this, maybe you can point me at a better place to discuss this?

I am currently evaluating Leshan for use in our upcoming projects, but I am not sure how to achieve this with Lwm2m:

* Our devices do continuous measurement of sensor values
* All values have to be transmitted to the server
* Data should be transmitted in chunks to keep network traffic down
* All data chunks should be stored on device until receipt is acknowledged by server.

Can this be achieved with Lwm2m? Or would maybe a different protocol be a better fit here?

Thanks for your help!
Martin Scheffler

Back to the top