Re: [leshan-dev] Unable to modify leshan-client-demo for new instance creation of existing lwm2m objects ( /3303 )

Hi,

   I think that was a bug. You don't need to add this line to be able to create new sensor.
   This should be fixed in master (commit https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/commit/fbd126c2fb44c896804222261e344b2a0087bc35)

HTH

Simon