Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan logo design brief

Yes, Kura logo for example, maybe Eclipse SCADA also

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 11:56 AM Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think this is a great idea J This has been done before for other projects, right? I mean: getting a logo designed via crowd sourcing?

Regards,

Kai

Von: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Julien Vermillard
Gesendet: Montag, 16. März 2015 11:00
An: leshan developer discussions
Betreff: [leshan-dev] Leshan logo design brief

Hi,
Here is a draft of a creative brief written by Benjamin for getting a Leshan logo designed on a crowdfunding platform. Let me know what you think.

We need a logo for our open source software project Leshan – https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.leshan

Leshan is a technology that allows users to control “things” in the Internet of Things. It is based on standards that allow anyone to easily retrieve the temperature of a smart thermostat, or to remotely upgrade the embedded software running in a connected device. It implements state-of-the-art security techniques.

The name of the project comes from the chinese city of Leshan, widely known for its Giant Buddha - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leshan

The Leshan project is part of a larger ecosystem of open-source project called “Eclipse IoT”. The Eclipse IoT website is available at http://198.27.66.207:8090/ and the logo of Eclipse IoT is https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/sites/default/files/800px-Iot_logo_large_transparent.png – while not mandatory, we encourage designers to provide logos that convey the idea of Leshan belonging to the Eclipse IoT.

  • Internet of Things
  • Buddha
  • Connecting
  • Secure / Security