Re: [leshan-dev] DTLS and Observe

I  install the LWM2M DevKit and test it with my local instance of leshan and with the sandbox.
I test to observe the device firmware and that works for me. (The UI changes on notify)

I use the firefox(iceweasel) 31.

Le 16/01/2015 12:03, Kovatsch Matthias a écrit :

Well, LWM2M DevKit on your sandbox at coap+lwm2m://54.246.90.121:5683/

(“+lwm2m” to load DevKit instead of Copper…)

Ciao

Matthias

From: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simon Bernard
Sent: Friday, 16 January 2015 11:52
To: leshan developer discussions
Subject: Re: [leshan-dev] DTLS and Observe

Arf for the web-gui changes, you could try to set breakpoint here:
- https://github.com/jvermillard/leshan/blob/master/leshan-server-cf/src/main/java/leshan/server/californium/impl/CaliforniumObservation.java#L89
- https://github.com/jvermillard/leshan/blob/master/leshan-standalone/src/main/java/leshan/standalone/servlet/EventServlet.java#L123
- https://github.com/jvermillard/leshan/blob/master/leshan-standalone/src/main/resources/webapp/js/client-controllers.js#L132
and see if you found any problems.

How could I reproduce it my self ? I suppose you test it with the master of LWM2M DevKit (https://github.com/mkovatsc/LWM2M-DevKit) and the master of Leshan ?

Le 16/01/2015 11:26, Kovatsch Matthias a écrit :

I am using Firefox 34 and now 35 and cannot see changes in the Web-GUI.

#30 is now fixed in Californium 1.0.0-M3. So it should stop eventually even when the first RST is lost.

In Leshan, I have not seen any Observe=1 cancellations anymore, though.

Ciao

Matthias