[lemminx-dev] Committer Election for David Thompson on Eclipse LemMinX has started

A committer election for David Thompson on project Eclipse LemMinX
(technology.lemminx) was started by Angelo ZERR with this criteria:

I would like to nominate David Thompson as a LemMinX committer. He has been
actively developing new features, fixing bugs and reviewing PR in LemMinx
since several months.

Here a list of commits of David Thompson:

`xml.catalog` defaults to [] on server side
Document links for catalog
Update changelog for upcoming 0.13.0 release
Added catalog snippets
Invalid location hint in xs:schemaLocation …
noNamespaceSchemaLocation file missing CodeAction
Added document links for xsi:schemaLocation
TargetNamespace.1/2 error range
Fix NPE on empty .xsd document
No hover message if no docs
Fixed error range for SemicolonRequiredInReference
Make ContentModelCodeActionParticipant null-resilient
xs:import/schemaLocation links are now clickable
Added document link for included schemas in .xsd
Default to not enforcing quote style in formatting
Correct highlight range for `cvc-complex-type.2.2`

Please join me in welcoming David Thompson as a committer on LemMinX!

Eclipse LemMinX project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.lemminx/elections/election-david-thompson-committer-eclipse-lemminx

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.lemminx

Back to the top