Re: [kura-dev] Kura 4.0.0 M1 Release

Hi,

I am wondering why the RPM files are missing in this folder. Is there any reason for no offering them for download?

Cheers

Jens

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 2:47 PM, Maiero, Matteo <matteo.maiero@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,
We have just completed the build procedure for the new Kura 4.0.0 M1.
The available artefacts could be found here [1].

The download section in Kura Website will be updated accordingly in few hours.

Best regards,
Matteo

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/kura/milestones/4.0.0/M1/
--
Matteo Maiero
Senior Software Engineer

direct: +39 0433 485 902

EUROTECH
Imagine.Build.Succeed.
HEADQUARTERS
EUROTECH S.p.A. – Via Fratelli Solari, 3/a | 33020 Amaro UD | Italy | Tel. +39. 0433 485411  | Fax +39. 0433 485499 |
Cap. Soc. 8.878.946,00 € I.V. | P.IVA / C.F.: IT 01791330309 | REA Udine 196115
www.eurotech.com
____________________________________

Il presente messaggio ed ogni suo allegato sono da intendersi inviati esclusivamente agli effettivi destinatari e potrebbero essere soggetti a restrizioni legali. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore vi invitiamo a darne immediata notifica al mittente e cancellarlo dal vostro sistema. Qualsiasi altro uso di questo messaggio da parte vostra e' strettamente proibito.

This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top