Re: [kura-dev] Eclipse Kura formatter

What do you think of enabling "final" not only for private fields, but also for parameters and local variables?

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Maiero, Matteo <matteo.maiero@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I’ve created a new branch named enh_code-refactor that contains an updated version of the contributing.md file [1] and two new files [2] and [3] that refer to the proposed Kura cleanup and formatter profiles.

The idea is to format all the code and require that all the new contributions will need to follow the proposed profiles. We propose to execute this task next week on 09/30/2016.

I’ve updated the issue #324 [4] accordingly. Please use that if you want to propose modifications/ give suggestions on this topic.

Best regards,
Matteo

--
Matteo Maiero
Software Engineer

direct: +39 0433 485 902

EUROTECH
Imagine.Build.Succeed.
HEADQUARTERS
EUROTECH S.p.A. – Via Fratelli Solari, 3/a | 33020 Amaro UD | Italy | Tel. +39. 0433 485411  | Fax +39. 0433 485499 |
Cap. Soc. 8.878.946,00 € I.V. | P.IVA / C.F.: IT 01791330309 | REA Udine 196115
www.eurotech.com
____________________________________

Il presente messaggio ed ogni suo allegato sono da intendersi inviati esclusivamente agli effettivi destinatari e potrebbero essere soggetti a restrizioni legali. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore vi invitiamo a darne immediata notifica al mittente e cancellarlo dal vostro sistema. Qualsiasi altro uso di questo messaggio da parte vostra e' strettamente proibito.

This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top