Kura certainly supports multiple interfaces. Typically, anything that shows up with ‘ifconfig -a’ should also show on the networking tab.

Thanks,
--Dave

On Aug 16, 2016, at 19:48, Chetty, Jay <jay.chetty@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

David,

Now that I have the Kura 2.0 up and running on my UTX-3115 Gateway (Baytrail) I was wondering if there are any standard test that I can run to make sure that things are working as expected.

Also the Gateway has two Ethernet ports, does Kura support 2 Ethernet ports?

Here is the screen shot of the web interface.
<image001.jpg>
From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Woodard
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 12:36 PM
To: kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [kura-dev] Kura 64 bit support

Hi Jay,

I am glad you were able to find it. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
--Dave

On 08/15/2016 02:59 PM, Chetty, Jay wrote:

./kura/distrib/target/plugins/org.eclipse.kura.linux.usb_1.0.7.jar seems to the bundle/jar that needs to be updated.

After I updated the library I do not see the error message any more in the /var/log/kura-console.log

Thanks
+Jay