The time is: 15:00 CEST, 9:00 EST which should be 13:00 UTC. For about an hour, or less :)

There is no formal agenda other than we want to speak about a few open issues and pull requests.

Jens

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Sridhar, Kanchana <kanchana.sridhar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jens,

Can you share the meeting time and what is the proposed agenda for the conference call ?

Thanks,

Kanchana

Intel Corporation

From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kura-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Jens Reimann
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 7:08 AM
To: Kura Developers mailing list
Subject: [kura-dev] Kura Conference Call

Hi,

we will have a Kura project call tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice.

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/613087939

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/613087939/browser

To join with Lync:
https://bluejeans.com/613087939/lync

You can also join by phone, just follow the details on the link.

Everybody is welcome.

Jens

--

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top