Re: [kura-dev] dht11---[-leshan-----kura--]--PI

Hello,

It is certainly on the Kura roadmap to incorporate Leshan, the problem has been finding resources to work on it. If this is something of interest to you, we are always looking for commits from the community!

The kura-lwm2m branch was a proof of concept done some time ago. Since the branch was created, Leshan has matured quite a bit, so it would take some time to update the branch to be compatible with the latest versions of Kura and Leshan.

I am sure you can run Leshan and Kura on the same RPi, but interoperability could be a challenge. Is there a reason you can’t use Kura to control the sensor? Kura can handle remote configuration over MQTT via REST like constructs (GET/PUT). Have a look at this documentation to see if it helps [1].

Thanks,
--Dave