De : <kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : vendredi 15 juillet 2016 11:08
À : <kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [kura-dev] Working on Fedora 24 deployment

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I did tried out to bring Kura to Fedora 24 on ARM.

The changes I made are pushed to GitHub [1]. Please consider it a work in progress.

The main difference in deployment is that fact that the RPM files actually contains the payload data and not just a plain ZIP, calling an installer shell script. Files are correctly maintained by the package manager and can be diffed and rolled back.

There are a few issues with Fedora 24, mainly the missing support for systemd from Kura or the struggle with libudev.

Nevertheless the setup does create a startable kura version, which can also be installed inside a Fedora 24 docker container (the Dockerfile is in the same GitHub branch).

Jens
_______________________________________________ kura-dev mailing list kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/kura-dev

Back to the top