Kura Wires will not be ready for the next release. It will be included in a future release. When Kura Wires is ready, we will provide documentation/examples on how to use it.

Thanks,
--Dave

On Apr 30, 2016, at 21:18, Sridhar, Kanchana <kanchana.sridhar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Matteo,

This is awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing the new Web GUI screenshots.. our team will give it a try.

btw, is there a sample application that is released with the Kura distribution that can be used by new adopters like Intel to get a feel for newly released features such as “Kura Wires” ?

Best regards,

Kanchana

From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maiero, Matteo
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 1:17 AM
To: Kura Developers mailing list
Subject: Re: [kura-dev] Kura new web ui

Hi Kanchana,

attached few screenshots of the new Web Ui available in the develop branch.

This new UI will integrate more up-to-date technologies, like GWT 2.7 and gwtbootstrap3 and will be able to adapt its content to the user’s screen size.

Here [1] and [2] few references.

If you want to test it in your device, simply clone the develop branch, than in the target-platform folder execute:

mvn clean install

cd ../kura

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -f manifest_pom.xml -Pcan clean install

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -f pom_pom.xml -Pweb clean install

Best regards,

Matteo

<image002.png><image004.png><image006.png><image008.png><image010.png>