Re: [kura-dev] Raspberry Pi 3

Hi Kevin.

That's great to hear; did you have a chance to try Wi-Fi and BLE from Kura?

Enjoy CeBIT!

Thanks.
-Marco

On Mar 17, 2016, at 11:36 AM, Kevin Read <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had the chance to play around with it together with Benjamin Cabé here at CeBit. Everything works as expected and performance seems to be about 30% higher than on the Pi 2. The current Raspbian userland is 32 bits so there are more potential speed gains there maybe.

Best,
Kevin