Re: [kapua-dev] IoT Dashboard Devlopment

Hi,
Unfortunately, I don't have the time, since I have other tasks, that's why my colleague created these videos.
But as Claudio said: " you can think about extending it or you can use REST APIs to develop your own from scratch." So I would suggest that you start from rest API.

Best regard,
Leonardo

Leonardo Gaube
QA Engineer

T:  +386 81 60 5965
A:  Letališka cesta 29b,
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
WEB <https://industry.comtradedigital.com/> | LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/comtrade-digital-services> | TW <https://twitter.com/comtradedigital> | FB <http://www.facebook.com/comtrade> | YT <http://www.youtube.com/comtradegroup> | IG <http://www.instagram.com/comtrade>