Re: [kapua-dev] service events code update (managing send error)

Hi Dejan,
just a note about the house keeper since may be there’s a misunderstanding

In my implementation using the activemq virtual interceptor there is only one address queue for the outgoing messages (and this queue matches the microservice name) and there is a subscription queue for each service is subscribing that event.
The queue used by the housekeeper matches the correct microservice queue (since the housekeeper should republish the messages in the same microservice queue).
But this is just a virtual queue since the ActiveMQ doesn’t allow subscriptions for that queue, right?
Is that the internal queue are you telling about?