[kapua-dev] Eclipse Kapua - Milestone 0.2.0-M1 is out

Hi all,

I'm happy to share with the community that Eclipse Kapua milestone 0.2.0-M1 has been released.

Check GitHub at:

https://github.com/eclipse/kapua/tree/0.2.0-M1

Sorry for the short delay, actually it was planned yesterday, April 27th, but we found the usual last-minute-issue that caused us take a little bit more time to fix and test.

I want to thank all the team for the commitment and focus that allowed to achieve this result.

Have a good day,

Stefano Morson

Stefano Morson | EUROTECH | tel.: +39 0433 485411

Back to the top