Re: [jwt-dev] Changing color of Nodes

Hi Samir,

Do you mean:
1) During design, set a property on actions, and based on that property, display in the editor the appropriate color on each action.  E.g. actions with an executable=true are red, while all others are white.
2) While the application is running (somewhere?), highlight in the design editor the action that is currently being executed, and un-highlight/highlight as the action being executed ends/begins.

If #1, then I'm looking for an answer to that, too.  You can modify the RoudedRectableBorder class to change the paint color, based on the IFigure properties, but that's limited to the Label (for Object o: figure:getChildren) if ((Label)o !=null) if label.startsWith("something") then graphics.setBackgroundColor(new Color...  I don't know if at painting time, if there is a reference to the composite manager that thus can provide the underlying model object, so you can change your paint color.

Eric