Re: [jwt-dev] JWT 1.1.0, not working for me

(fw to ml)

Le 15/07/2011 19:01, Marc Dutoo a écrit :
Great !

Actually, their specific version is mentioned on the wiki page :
"
  • org.apache.xalan 2.7.1 - tag (branch) : v2_7
  • org.jdom 1.0 - tag (branch) : v1_0
Tag: normally HEAD (latest) should do the trick. Otherwise use the appropriate tag corresponding to the version above. In the latter case, you may get the tag by browsing the CVS repository in Eclipse, doing a right-click > "Configure Branches and Versions" on the dependency folder, selecting the right tag and finally clicking on "Add Checked Tags".
"

I'll remove the "normally HEAD (latest) should do the trick" part then, thanks.

Regards,
Marc