Re: [jwt-dev] Missing classes from SVN?

Um, yeah, I see that I checked out the "view-old" project by mistake.  Sorry!

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Eric Phetteplace <eric.phetteplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First, let me say this is a great project.  Thanks!

I'm running into a minor problem, though.  I checked out the latest from the SVN repository.

org.eclipse.jwt.weview.gui.
AppWindow cannot resolve the following classes:
  org.eclipse.jwt.we.misc.logging.Level;
  org.eclipse.jwt.we.misc.views.ViewResourceManager;

I can work around it for now, but I though I'd let you know.

Eric

Back to the top