Re: [jwt-dev] Release online available

Wow this is great Florian !

Just installed the jar, works great ^^
However, the update site URL returns a "404" response, maybe it is not yet up ?

Congratulations to you and your fellow Augsburgers for your hard work on the WE front all this year !

Now we have to make some noise about it.

Regards,
Marc

Florian Lautenbacher wrote:

Hi all,
as you might have recognized: our release of the Workflow Editor (v 0.4.0) has been approved, so it is now available on our homepage (see http://www.eclipse.org/jwt/index.php). Please could you check the pages and let me know whether some things should be added or changed? Please check also the plugin and let us know of all bugs via Bugzilla! If you are able to make advertisement somehow concerning our workflow editor, then please don't hesitate to do so! Thanks in advance. Best regards, Florian ---------------------------------------
 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher
Programming Distributed Systems Lab
 Institute of Computer Science
 University of Augsburg