From: Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx>
Date: January 9, 2008 6:36:12 PM EET
To: STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Java Workflow Toolbox <jwt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] Interesting conversation on the JWT list

Hi STP and JWT guys,

I have created a wiki page to summarise our recent discussions, it's not a full account of what has been discussed but I believe it covers the main points. Please feel free to update to page, I also intend to do some more work on it as we go along with this collaboration.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Discussion_on_STP_IM_and_JWT

cheers,
Adrian