Re: [jubula-dev] (no subject)

Hello DRIDI Ramzi,

I am not completely sure what you want to achieve. A Jubula project can only be imported by Jubula standalone or a eclipse which has installed the Jubula Feature (e.g. the eclipse for Testers package).

You can also connect to the same database with the Eclipse for Testers and the Jubula Standalone if they are within the same version (e.g. 2019-03 and Jubula 8.7.1 are compatible). If you just want to start a eclipse application with Jubula you do not need to export the project but setup the AUT correctly.

Best regards

Marvin Mueller

BREDEX GmbH
Lindentwete 1
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49 531 24330-0
Fax: +49 531 24330-99

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

www.bredex.de