[jubula-dev] Jubula create new action and plug-in

Dear Jubula Team,

I am a trainee in STMicroelectronics, I am in the process of testing and manipulating Jubula, to see if it is applicable and powerful for our tests.

I want to know how can I develop and add a new action for example a new action that compares two hexadecimal values,

Like ub_app_checkNumericValues [VALUE_1; COMPARAISON_METHOD; VALUE_2]

I want to develop ub_app_checkHexValues [VALUE_1; COMPARAISON_METHOD; VALUE_2]

And if you have a tutorial on how to create a new toolkit plug-in.

Appreciate your help in answering my questions,

Best regards.

Nizar Tenzekhti

Back to the top