[jubula-dev] Jubula Standalone <-> Oxygen - final and compatible versions and release (e.g. tags)

Hi,

I was wondering whether there are any official and final versions, branches and / or tags for
- the upcoming Oxygen release
- that match / are compatible with e.g. the recently published standalone version 8.5.0.127

The latest tags specific tags I could find are for 8.4.

I assume that the core of 8.5 will be the same version that is included in the upcoming Oxygen release or will there be an 8.5 before that?

Thanks and with best regards,
MarkusT

Back to the top