Re: [jta-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: @Inject UserTransaction in CDI spec, should be in Transactions?

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 at 20:17, Edward Burns via jta-dev <jta-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2022-11-29, Tom Jenkinson TJ wrote:

TJ> Thank you for the feedback, Arjan.

TJ> Please can I ask if there is any more feedback from others?

I have no additional feedback, but I do have a question: Where is this work item tracked in the issue tracker of record?

Reports in the issue tracker are welcome.

I suppose it's possible that the discussion for this has not reached the point where someone has definitively arrived at the conclusion it should be considered required and so has not added the issue to the tracker (yet)?

Same question applies to the “Definition of active?” thread.