Re: [jstl-dev] Incorrect POM coordinate in the 3.0.0 Impl Release

Hi,

I'm following up as I haven't received any replies.

Thanks,
Volodymyr

On Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 11:24 AM Volodymyr Siedlecki <volosied@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

We noticed that the POM coordinates are incorrect, and we're wondering if we should have a 3.0.1 release to correct this issue?

If you look here, you'll see the coordinates point to 3.0.0-RC1

<dependency>
<groupId>jakarta.servlet.jsp.jstl</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.servlet.jsp.jstl-api</artifactId>
<version>3.0.0-RC1</version>
</dependency>

These are not valid (there is no public 3.0.0-RC1 release) and could pose problems to some developers.

Thanks,

Volodymyr

Back to the top