Re: [jstl-dev] Proposal to not move the tlds to the API

Hi,

We just closed out the following issue: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/issues/78

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 1:14 PM Volodymyr Siedlecki <volosied@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have no objections, and your listed reasons look correct to me. These TLDs should remain in the implementation.

For the second proposal, I prefer your alternative approach: publish TagDoc as part of the compatible implementation section. The TagDoc should be available somewhere.

Vlad