Re: [jstl-dev] Clarification on Import Behavior

Does anyone have any input here? The crux of the question is what to do when there is an `out.flush()` within the included resource and the `var` attribute is used.

Looking over the implementation here it looks as though it was a very intentional decision to flush out everything before the `out.flush()` call to the parent's writer and then assign everything after the call to the `foo` scoped variable.

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci